Alfalah Trade offers its customers the opportunity to build and personally manage their own investment portfolio by trading Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) listed stocks through an internet-based trading application. By using state of the art technologies, Alfalah Trade redefines the way people look at financial investments, providing hassle-free and seamless investment solutions.
Opening an Account
- Execution of Trades - Buy & sell orders can be conveniently entered in Alfalah Trade to be executed in real time.
- Real time rates – Access to live quotes on all KSE shares on real time basis.
- Secure Transactions - All trading activities are conducted via secure and sophisticated networks.
- Universal access to your Alfalah Trade Account - Alfalah Trade enables investors to conduct all their stock trading activity from anywhere in the world, at any time through the Internet.
- Advanced Technology - Alfalah Trade is powered by easy-to-use advanced technology and offers great value to give its clients one of the most compelling combinations of price and service.
- Real- time portfolio updates - The status of orders placed can be monitored directly, along with the status of trading account.
Opening an account with Alfalah Trade is simple and hassle free. Download the Alfalah Trade application form
or give us a call at 111-AFS-111 (111-237-111) to request for an account opening form and we will send it to you through courier. Fill in all the details in the form and mail it to the following address:
12A Saima Trade Tower,
I.I Chundhrigarh Road,
Please ensure that all the required documents are enclosed along with a cheque/pay order/demand draft in favor of Alfalah Securities Pvt. Ltd.
After you have submitted your Application Form you can also check your application status by calling our help desk at 111-AFS-111 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements for Alfalah Trade Account Opening are as under:
- A Minimum deposit amount of Rs. 100,000 in favour of Alfalah Securities (Private) Ltd
- Attested photocopies of National Identity Card of the Applicant.
- Attested photocopies of National Identity Card of the Joint Account Holder. (If Applicable)
- Attested photocopies of National Identity Card of Nominee.
- Attested photocopies of passports of the Applicant, Joint Account Holder and Nominee, in case any of these is a non-resident.
- Zakat declaration form (Optional).
Your application acceptance decision will be taken by the accounts maintenance unit. All new applications received have to undergo internal procedure and account opening process can take:
- 4 - 6 working days for intercity cheque
- OBC (Outbound Cheque) may take up to 15 working days