Owned by Bank Alfalah, the 6th largest bank in Pakistan, owned and operated by the Abu Dhabi Group
with a 15% stake held by IFC
- Bank Alfalah provides consumers, corporations, institutions and governments with a broad spectrum of financial products and services, including corporate and investment banking, consumer banking and credit, securities brokerage, commercial, agricultural, Islamic and asset financing.
- Bank Alfalah manages Abu Dhabi Group investments in various industries in Pakistan through its Merchant Banking Division. First movers in the space of Principal Investing and Private Equity, particularly in infrastructure Bank Alfalah's understanding of local and regulatory market dynamics coupled with their in-depth assessment of client requirements has enabled them to introduce innovative need-based financial products and exceptional customer service to their valued and diverse client base.
Bank Alfalah brings a lot of strategic value through:
- Understanding of the local and regulatory markets
- Leveraging the Abu Dhabi Group's relationships in the GCC markets
- Broad spectrum of financing products ranging from Equity/Quasai Equity/Mezzanine Finance to Project Financing and Debt Syndications
- High quality team with excellent credentials
- Abu Dhabi Group is one of the leading business conglomerates in the Middle East and one of the largest foreign investors in Pakistan. It has a diverse set of business interests that offer strong financial resources and extensive management expertise, resulting in the commercial success for numerous enterprises. invests in a number of emerging markets including East- & South Africa, the Middle East, South Asia and the Caucasus/Black Sea region in a range of sectors including:
- Financial Services
- Hospitality & Real Estate
The Abu Dhabi Group is led by His Highness Sheikh Nahayan Mabarak Al Nahayan a senior member of the Abu Dhabi Ruling Family.